SHOP NOW PAY LATER
With Klarna you can shop your favourite items now, recieve them and pay for them later.
THE KLARNA CHECKLIST
– You must be at least 18 years old
– A valid mobile number & email address
– A UK home address
– A credit/debit card that will be valid for 60 days after placing your order
- Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish bank and payment service provider for over 100,000 online stores. Over 60 million worldwide customers have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
- Am I eligible for Pay later?
If you’re 18 and over and pass the soft credit check, you should be eligible to use Pay later, subject to your financial circumstances. Your credit rating will not be affected by using Pay later.
- How does Pay later with Klarna work?
Pay in 3 with Klarna allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. These will be automatically collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. The first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are then scheduled for 30 and 60 days later.